1.How can I have Special K?
Start your day with a bowl of Special K with skim milk and a fruit.
You could replace lunch / dinner with a bowl of Special K with skim milk and fruit / dried fruits.
If you've had two meals of Special K in a day, the third meal should be a low-fat balanced one with lots of vegetables.
2. How many grams of Special K should I eat per bowl?
3. Where can I find tips to help me start my weight management# journey?
To learn more about weight management#, please read the tips and articles written by our experts here
4. Where can I buy Special K*?
It is available in major retail outlets. Or also log on to our Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/SpecialKIndia/ for more information on where to buy it online.
5. How much milk should I add to each bowl?
Add 120ml of skimmed milk to a 30g serving of Kellogg’s Special K
6. What kind of fruits can I add to my bowl?
Fresh and seasonal fruits are a great accompaniment to a bowl of Special K, like apples, strawberries, banana, chickoo, mango etc. You can also try nuts like almonds and other dry fruits.
7. Where can I find exciting ways to enjoy my bowl of Special K?
Try our signature recipes, developed by Chef Ranveer Brar here